🌻 3D Sunflower Bouquet Embroidery: Explore Creative Needle Techniques! 🌼

Hello there, everyone!
It has been some time since our last meeting, and I am excited to return with a new and engaging tutorial.
In this share, I will focus on the 3D Sunflower Bouquet embroidery series which I have recently released in four parts on my YouTube channel.

 The elegant design features needle weaving techniques, most of which I've personally developed. 

These techniques, used in creating this stylish design, will not only enhance your embroidery skills but also add a delightful dimension to your future embroidery projects.

Part 1: Enchanting Sunflower Weaving Journey 🌻

In the first part, I will take you on a magical journey to discover how a captivating sunflower is created using two unique needle weaving techniques.
The first step involves using a circle needle weaving technique to create round woven pieces, which were personally developed to create a dimensional flower center for the sunflower.

Carefully, I stitch these created pieces onto the fabric in designated areas according to the design.

 The sunflower petals take shape using the Standalone Woven Picot Stitch technique, a method you might have encountered in my previous tutorials on the blog.
 I utilize vibrant yellow threads, creating picot stitches composed of 5 strands.

To add intricate details to the flower, I create petals in three varied sizes. Starting with the largest ones, I systematically place and sew them around the flower center onto the fabric.
For an even more captivating experience, feel free to join me on the video journey as we breathe life into this mesmerizing sunflower!
 Watch on for additional enchanting details and let the creative process unfold before your eyes. 🌻🎥

....................................................

In Part 2,
Learn how to create standalone woven wheel roses, a unique variation of the woven wheel stitch technique.
This approach provides increased flexibility in situating standalone woven wheel roses within your design.



...............................................................

In Part 3,
 In this video, I guide you through the process of effortlessly crafting charming daisies using a new and enjoyable needle weaving technique that I personally developed.
 I hope you find this technique as useful and enjoyable as I do

.................................................

In Part 4,
In this tutorial, you'll easily learn the Chain Woven Picot Stitch technique, allowing you to create beautiful 3D embroidered flowers effortlessly.
 Witness the charming blooms come to life as we guide you through the process of stitching and arranging these delightful flowers into your embroidery work. Preparing these flowers in advance will simplify the execution of intricate floral embroidery projects. 









Quotes-Inspired Hoop Art Ideas with Felt Appliques, Embroidery, and Crocheted Flowers

Explore 3D embroidery flower garden designs.

Bring your dream garden to life in your embroidery projects with simple and easy embroidery patterns!



➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠