Create a beautiful wreath embroidery with lovely roses. Add an enjoyable 3D effect with the simple woven picot stitch


Hello there! I'm excited to introduce you to my latest tutorial video.
 You might have noticed in my previous tutorials that I've been experimenting with the woven picot stitch technique to create 3D embroidered flowers. 
Today, I'll be showcasing a simpler variation of this technique. I'll teach you how to do standalone woven picot stitch without the need for a safety pin. It's much easier to follow along! 

Additionally, I'll demonstrate a straightforward needle weaving method for creating the centers of the flowers. So, come join me, and let's explore these new techniques together!




Quotes-Inspired Hoop Art Ideas with Felt Appliques, Embroidery, and Crocheted Flowers

Explore 3D embroidery flower garden designs.

Bring your dream garden to life in your embroidery projects with simple and easy embroidery patterns!



➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠