Cast On Stitch Alternative: Create 3D Roses with Ease

Attention embroidery newbies!
 Want to create stunning 3D roses but worried about the cast on stitch? 
I've got a secret weapon for you!

In this guide, I will show you a beginner-friendly method for creating 3D roses that captures the essence of the cast on stitch, but without the complexity. 
With just a few simple stitches and materials, you will be able to create gorgeous floral arrangements in no time.

Leave your fears aside and unleash your inner embroidery artist with this exciting and accessible project!

Today, I'll be introducing a new technique I've named the "Standalone Woven Bar Stitch." This method offers a practical approach to creating leaves in your 3D embroidery projects and can be a handy addition to your embroidery toolkit.

Here's how it works: First, I start by stitching short vertical stitches side by side on the fabric base. 
Then, I use these stitches to create the warp threads for my weaving by securing my weaving thread underneath them.
 This way, the weaving thread is not attached to the fabric. 
Finally, I proceed with the weaving process. This unique approach allows me to create leaves that are independent from the fabric, ready to be stitched onto my embroidery project wherever desired.





Quotes-Inspired Hoop Art Ideas with Felt Appliques, Embroidery, and Crocheted Flowers

Explore 3D embroidery flower garden designs.

Bring your dream garden to life in your embroidery projects with simple and easy embroidery patterns!



➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠