Border Embroidery Designs, 6 Creative Patterns -Step-by-Step Tutorial for Beginners

Hello everyone,

Today, I'm excited to share 6 different border embroidery tutorials with you. This project is from two years ago and it was the first embroidery lesson video I prepared for my YouTube channel.

 Unfortunately, the video resolution is a bit low – it might just feel that way to me since I'm used to shooting in 4K now.
 I didn’t publish it back then, but a few weeks ago, I decided to upload it to YouTube. I couldn't bear to let it sit unused. Now, I'm here to talk about it on my blog.


You may have noticed that the designs are inspired by Celtic motifs. While they aren't created using the same stitching order, similar patterns can be found in old embroidery works online. 
My aim in bringing these border designs to life was to transform these known motifs into continuous, decorative stitches. 
Of course, the designs in this form are my own. I hope you like a few of them and use them in your own embroidery projects.

To see how it's done step by step, you can watch the YouTube video via the link below.

Sending everyone  a hug full of love. Happy stitching and see you again soon!





Quotes-Inspired Hoop Art Ideas with Felt Appliques, Embroidery, and Crocheted Flowers

Explore 3D embroidery flower garden designs.

Bring your dream garden to life in your embroidery projects with simple and easy embroidery patterns!



➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠