♥ A Heartwarming Mother's Day Gift: 'Home Is Where Mom Is...' in 3D Embroidery

Let's create a charming 3D embroidery design today! 
It will be a perfect gift for Mother's Day or just to surprise your mother and make her happy. 
This tutorial will be accompanied by plenty of images, so you can follow the process with joy.

In my design, we will bring to life an adorable scene featuring lush green grass and tiny purple flowers, surrounding a cute clay pot blooming with light pink roses.
 The cascading roses from the pot will remind you of the joy of summer, just like the energy of spring!

And to make your embroidery design even more special, we will add a cute plaque that says, "Home Is Where Mom Is..." This emotional expression will add meaning and warmth to your design.

As you can see, I am easily embroidering the roses using the cast-on stitch technique. This technique is the most popular one for 3D embroidery and is an excellent choice for creating elegant roses.
 If you haven't tried this technique before, I recommend checking out some of the tutorials I have shared before.

The images will guide you step by step, making it easy for you to follow along with how the roses are crafted using the cast-on stitch embroidery technique.

Use your imagination to embellish your roses and create this magnificent design that will bring a smile to your mother's face. This heartfelt gift you have prepared will hold immeasurable meaning for your mother.

Let's get started and complete this beautiful embroidery together!

- The following images are actually quite large-scale. You can click on the images to view them in a larger size and examine the embroidery more closely.
I am skillfully embroidering the roses, beginning from the center and skillfully working in a circular motion, where the delicate petals gently spiral and gracefully expand as they radiate outward. 

To achieve this exquisite effect, I employ a simplified version of the cast-on stitch technique, enabling me to create remarkably lifelike and organic arrangements for the petals."



 I use the woven picot stitch technique to create the green leaves. Working on intricate compositions, I sometimes encounter situations where I realize later that a leaf is missing from a specific area. Adding a leaf to such a spot without causing any damage to the surrounding embroidered sections can be quite challenging.
 To address this, I have developed a simple yet effective trick. I place a piece of Eva foam paper over the area where I need to add the leaf. This foam paper acts as a protective layer, safeguarding the underlying embroidered work from any accidental damage during the stitching process.

 Next, I carefully insert a pin into the Eva foam, positioning it as an anchor for the picot stitch. This pin keeps the stitch in place without disturbing the adjacent embroidery.
 With the pin in place, I proceeded to weave the picot stitch over it, creating the leaf with precision and without affecting the surrounding sections.

 Once the woven picot stitch is complete, I gently remove the Eva foam, revealing the beautifully added leaf without any harm to the existing embroidered portions.

The images accompanying the tutorial will vividly showcase this technique in action, highlighting how it allows me to seamlessly incorporate missing elements into my embroidery while preserving the overall integrity of the design.







Here is the finished version of my embroidery, and I believe with your touch, this garden will become even more beautiful and make the flowers in your heart bloom.


My aim is to give you a glimpse of how cast-on stitch roses are created and inspire you to add a three-dimensional sewable button to your embroidery for a unique effect. 
 I hope I have been helpful.   Have you seen my other tutorials? I hope you find them useful too.  On my YouTube channel, I share various interesting 3D embroidery techniques, creative embroidery ideas, and tutorials.
  You are welcome to visit my channel!

Quotes-Inspired Hoop Art Ideas with Felt Appliques, Embroidery, and Crocheted Flowers

Explore 3D embroidery flower garden designs.

Bring your dream garden to life in your embroidery projects with simple and easy embroidery patterns!



➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠