♥ 3D Floral Hand Embroidery: Pink and Purple Blooms in a Potted

Hello everyone! 
Today, I'd like to share a beautiful piece of work with you. Over the past few weeks, I've been working on a hand embroidery design, and I finally completed it. 

 This time, I created a lovely floral pattern with shades of pink, burgundy, and purple flowers.
 
The flowers are presented in a ceramic flower pot, and there's a small ceramic heart tag hanging from a thread attached to the branches, with the words 'I love you' written on it, adding a special touch to the piece.

For the roses, I used dark and light pink threads and employed the cast on stitch technique. 
Accompanying them are delicate lilac-colored flowers, crafted using the picot stitch method, gracefully cascading from the edge of the pot.

 I added burgundy flowers (which could also be called chrysanthemums) to complement the roses, using the woven picot stitch. 



I'd love to share a few photos of this hand embroidery piece with you all.


 If you're curious about the cast on stitch technique I used to create these lovely roses in this floral design, you can find a detailed guide on my blog titled 'Cast-on Stitch Rose Bouquet.'
 In that tutorial, I utilized these graceful roses in a different composition.

 Additionally, I highly recommend checking out the "♥ Step-by-Step Guide to the Cast-On Stitch Technique: Crafting a Beautiful Rose Petal and Beyond" tutorial to see how this technique works. 

Similarly, if you want to learn how to create the small flowers using the picot stitch method, you can check out the related tutorial.  


I hope this work inspires you and encourages you to create beautiful pieces with your own crafting skills. Wishing everyone a creative and enjoyable crafting experience!



 You may also like

Quotes-Inspired Hoop Art Ideas with Felt Appliques, Embroidery, and Crocheted Flowers

Explore 3D embroidery flower garden designs.

Bring your dream garden to life in your embroidery projects with simple and easy embroidery patterns!



➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠